Tuesday 16 January 2018

What I've been up too this week ...




My new Botanical Collection launched on Sunday! Including this handbound sketchbook below made from upcycled pages of a vintage version of Edith Holdens Book.


I've nearly sold out of Wildflower Books! I'm hoping to add a few more later in the week, when I get around to photographing them and writing the descriptions.. I still have a few really lovely vintage books left like the two below..



A few flower lockets in Owl and Wallflowers recent Botanical collection here.



I've been busy making resin Jewellery! Made from high quality UV resistant resin, inspired by the Victorians, cabinets of curiosities and museums botanical collections..



All the glass lockets and resin jewellery in Owl and Wallflowers Botanical collection will come gift boxed, and stamped with my own hand drawn logo that I sent off to the English Stamp Company for a lovely custom stamp. The filler inside the boxes is all made from eco friendly recycled materials off course.



I'm also working on a few new pieces of jewellery that will hopefully be finished in the next few weeks.


Thank you all for the support and orders from the Botanical Update on Sunday - it has been such a busy couple of days! After a busy day yesterday packaging up parcels, I'm spending the afternoon again today wrapping up all the orders and sending them off to their new homes all over the world. 




We've been for some lovely woodland walks this week, and for some wanders along the canal tow path. The Gorse is in flower and looks so lovely against the Winter Pine trees.



On Another note, this week we have started planning our annual trip to Scotland. We're hoping to go away for a few weeks in Summer and stay on a few islands in the Inner Hebrides. Some photos below from our adventure last year, lots of stormy seas, crashing waves, sunsetty skies, mountains, wildflowers and lots of muddy boots!




 I can't wait for this year! We're hoping to stay in a cottage, but also take our tent and visit a few campsites as we travel up from Lancashire. I'd love to stay in Glencoe again and Rannoch Moor, it's such a lovely place and such a vast stretch of complete wilderness.




No comments:

Post a Comment