Thursday 8 March 2018

March


I've been working really hard on a little expansion of my workspace here at Owl and Wallflower and its finally nearly ready! I've got some shelves for all the vintage nature books, my little inspiration wall, my vintage blue typewriter, some lovely plants, lots of drawers for my jewellery supplies and some vintage furniture. 





I've added a few handmade creations to Owl and Wallflowers Etsy store including these Aura Quartz pendants with a 18k gold plated tops, flower lockets and wooden woodland brooches.









Shop here!

Also, I'm holding a giveaway over on Owl and Wallflowers Instagram channel, to celebrate reaching 10,000 followers, that ends at midnight on Friday 9th March.



Hope you are all having a wonderful week!

Katie
xx







SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment