Friday 25 March 2016

Work in Progress and new direction for the blog


I've been working on some new pieces recently.  Little hand sculpted clay toadstool necklaces, dried flower terrarium necklaces,  pen and ink wooden pendants using a fallen branch, filigree bronze coloured leaf woodland necklaces and little middle night owl necklaces using tiny amethyst crystals.










I've also been considering a new direction for the blog. I want this space to be a sort of journal, where I post regularly and share my process. Some of the things I'd like to focus on include...
Aromatherapy, natural beauty products, diy tutorials, adapted recipes, A journal of my adventures, walks, hikes, camping trips, crafts, sharing my work in progress, necklaces I've been making, my experiments with pyrography, working with clay, drawing and little watercolours, nature observations and my inspirations

I hope you all will like this new direction. 🌿🍄

No comments:

Post a Comment